Financial planning and analysis jobs with pharmaceutical companies in Boston, there are several vacancies that individuals who are interested in working in Boston can now go ahead to apply for.
If you have been dreaming for a long to of a Financial planning and analysis job with pharmaceutical company in Boston, there are a number of vacancies that you can choose from.
This article contains a few job opportunities under Financial planning and analysis jobs with pharmaceutical companies in Boston, read to the end to choose your best fit.
Clinical Research Financial Analyst | Financial Planning and Analysis Jobs with Pharmaceutical Companies in Boston
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute4.1
Remote in Brookline, MA
Review and develop new financial reporting metrics.
Submit and negotiate clinical trial budgets with pharmaceutical sponsors.
Responsibilities To Work In Financial Planning and Analysis Jobs with Pharmaceutical Companies in Boston
- Clinical Research Study Budgets
- Review and interpret clinical trial protocols/studies for budgeting/billing compliance purposes
- Work with individual disease centers to create study-specific budgets for all new clinical trials
- Accurately cost industry, in-house, and government-sponsored trials
- Understands and keeps a current understanding of FDA and Medicare guidelines for clinical trial billing
- Submit and negotiate clinical trial budgets with pharmaceutical sponsors
- DF/HCC member institutions on all study budgets
- Grant Management specialists on NIH-sponsored clinical research grants
- Clinical Trial Billing and Compliance Program
- Patient Accounting, Access Management, and the Clinical Research Billing Coordinator to help oversee the clinical trial billing program
- study team members to effectively communicate non-standard care services for each trial for the billing program (creation of billing grid templates)
- Patient Accounting and study teams to review and monitor appropriate patient care charge allocations consistent with the billing grid templates
- BWH on the Intra-Institutional F# billing process for clinical trials
Financial Responsibilities and Oversight
- Prepare a comprehensive quarterly clinical trial financial report and present the report to disease center leaders and administrators
- Review and develop new financial reporting metrics
- Assist in all new clinical research staffing decisions based on financial analysis review
- Maintain a database of existing clinical trials with payment schedules, dollars received, and dollars outstanding
- Prepare invoices as required by various study sponsors and manage the collection of all outstanding receivables including milestone grid management
- assist Principal Investigators, administrators, and study teams with the allocation of personnel costs during the quarterly clinical trial offset process
- closely with Research Accounting to maintain and enhance clinical trial accounting policies and procedures
- Work with Research Accounting and study teams to review and monitor appropriate expenses against budget
- Serve as a resource to study teams, investigators, and institute departments in clinical research financial matters
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
0-3 years of direct experience or equivalent work experience. Previous clinical research experience preferred.
Excellent communication skills and organizational abilities are essential.
Knowledge of computer applications (Excel, Word, Access) is essential.
Senior Financial Analyst | Financial Planning and Analysis Jobs With Pharmaceutical Companies in Boston
Cambridge, MA 02142
(Kendall Square area)
Ames St & Main St
Help drive forecasting, annual budgeting, and long-range financial planning.
Provide data-driven analyses and strategic direction to ensure the Broad Institute…
Job Description oF Financial Planning and Analysis Jobs with Pharmaceutical Companies in Boston
The Broad Institute of MIT & Harvard is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Financial Strategy, Planning, & Analysis (FSP&A) team, you will be an integral member of the team to drive and support the development of financial strategies, and related planning, reporting, and analysis across the Broad Institute.
The successful candidate will have the ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively (both within Finance as well as cross-functionally) to influence both strategic decision-making and tactical execution.
What Responsibilities Will You Get When Working With Us?
Help drive forecasting, annual budgeting, and long-range financial planning
Provide data-driven analyses and strategic direction to ensure the Broad Institute’s financial commitments are met – internally and externally
Improve Institute performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and/or maximize opportunities in new initiatives / strategic investments and measure results
Support the Broad Institute’s leadership to evaluate new opportunities and initiatives
What Will You Need to be Successful in This Role?
2-4 years related work experience, preferably in the biotechnology or technology sectors or life sciences academic / research institutions, with strong analytic skills and the proven ability to work in fast-paced, fluid environments
Ability to understand complex business drivers, develop insights utilizing a data-driven approach and communicate succinctly to a range of different audiences (principal investigators to executives and the Board of Directors)
Adept in ambiguous situations, flexible, and comfortable making decisions using available data points that can be limited or imperfect
Adaptable to changing priorities while effectively managing multiple commitments
Strategic mindset and desire to constantly improve the status quo
Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with proven experience in cultivating cross-collaborative working relationships across an organization and ability to influence at all levels
Strong technical and analytical skills; proficiency with query languages and analytic packages a significant plus, but not required
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or similar field; prior background in investment banking or management consulting a plus
Financial Analyst, Stem Cell Transplant and Cell Therapies Program
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute4.1
Hybrid remote in Boston, MA 02215
Brookline Ave & Deaconess Rd
Acts as business and financial liaison for NMDP contracted services.
Manages daily financial transactions including inter-institutional Accounts Payable invoices…
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc reports and furnishes data on an as-needed basis.
- Prepares budget analyses and journal entries, as required, to support budget reconciliation and annual budget development.
- Manages daily financial transactions including inter-institutional Accounts Payable invoice processing.
- Serves as Cell Therapies Patient Accounting specialist for billing across Cell Therapies services.
- Salary roster updates including management of splits across operational, research, and gift accounts.
- Salary roster reconciliation/support for the DFBCC contract for Cell Therapies.
- Staff reimbursements and critical supply ordering while ensuring appropriate research or operating funds are utilized appropriately.
- Specialty patient and donor billing and payments including charge entry.
- Generate reports from various clinical systems to measure patient volumes.
- Works with clinical leadership and program stakeholders to ensure new CAR-T therapies are financially supported.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual volume reports and graphs for leadership.
- Budget management of multiple Cell Therapies budgets.
- Manages bi-monthly NMDP Transplant Center invoicing across 3 institutions including Account Payable and Patient Accounting components.
- Manages reimbursements for NMDP donor center activities and SAF grants.
- Acts as business and financial liaison for NMDP contracted services.
- Transactions – reimbursements, purchasing, payments, interinstitutional billing (offsets) & POs
- Manages to purchase needs of the program and keeps track of inventory.
- Participates in the business process redesign and improvement of key functions and tasks within the Cell Therapies Program.
Qualifications to Work in Financial Planning and Analysis Jobs with Pharmaceutical Companies in Boston
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required.
Minimum of 1-3 years of related work experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Requires excellent computer skills in MS Office applications, automated general ledger systems, and Cell Therapies case management systems including OTTR. PeopleSoft experience is strongly preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent judgment, discretion, interpersonal skills, and communication skills to effectively work and communicate on sensitive political and confidential issues with clinical staff, senior management, and outside vendors.
- be able to function independently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities for Financial planning and analysis jobs with pharmaceutical companies in Boston
- pay particular attention to complex patient accounting transactions.
- have strong communication and documentation skills.
- committed to a customer service philosophy.
- Must be committed to working closely with others in a team-oriented approach.
Senior Financial Analyst – Pharma Services Group
Thermo Fisher Scientific3.5
Strong financial acuity, including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis.
Develop, standardize, and improve regular analyses…
What You Will Do:
Develop, standardize, and improve regular analyses and reports to share business and financial insights, and support monthly /quarterly /annual forecasting and budgeting process (i.e., support MBR, QBR, AOP, etc.)
Build and update dashboards, PowerPoint, and other business intelligence tools by data mining in various systems
Independently investigate data issues and/or information given, ask pertinent questions and identify root causes, and collaborate with functional business partners and system support to improve data quality
Translate business inputs into financial assumptions, build and maintain forecast models to project future business trends, results, etc.
Collaborate with business partners to generate key assumptions and drivers for decision support, independently conduct ad hoc data analysis to identify business insights and observations
Proactively learn and embrace new systems and tools to improve analytics capability and accuracy
How You Will Get Here to Financial Planning and Analysis Jobs with Pharmaceutical Companies in Boston
Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting or a related field to Financial planning and analysis jobs with pharmaceutical companies in Boston
¿Tu Dos Perdiste Tu Propio Chispa
Lady reportedly gives malpractice form to fiancé after she caught him cheating during exam
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Prior experience within commercial FP&A
- Strong financial acuity, including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Data management experience and the ability to manage large sets of data and accurate reports
- Highly analytical and possess a strong business sense
- Organized multitasker: you prioritize your workload, in a fast-paced, high-growth environment,
- Strong team-building skills working with a diverse group of people, even if geographically dispersed
- to work in Financial planning and analysis jobs with pharmaceutical companies in Boston
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate analysis and recommendations in a concise informative manner
- To work in Financial planning and analysis jobs with pharmaceutical companies in Boston you must be able to deliver high-quality effective presentations to communicate complex topics
- Proficient user of systems (i.e., SAP, Hyperion, Hyperion Planning, Power BI, Cognos, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Self-motivated, higher level of flexibility, and strong work ethic to get the job done
- Exhibit leadership, initiative, and the Thermo Fisher Scientific 4-I values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement.
Be the first to comment